Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Cray Academy, the first Cardfight!! Vanguard RPG!
As the Forum Championship is underway smaller tourneys pop up to give you time to rush to quickly get some cc, and exp to level up, and level up your decks.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 140 on Sun Jun 06, 2021 9:49 pm

A reboot will soon be in order.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WulfTheWulf
Ultimate GFX designer
WulfTheWulf

Cardfighter Profile
Vanguard reality battle system:
A reboot will soon be in order. Left_bar_bleue0/0A reboot will soon be in order. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

A reboot will soon be in order. Empty
PostSubject: A reboot will soon be in order.   A reboot will soon be in order. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 1:26 pm

The fall of the first CFV academy has come, but this can't be over yet.. I lost my inteenet and ended up in a motel, I'm still there now actually.. but in these nearly six months without safe internet.. I have only been able to sit and watch the activity drain, as I have so many times with so many academies in these past years. I always just found a new one with new friends and new fun, but then I had no ability to even fight the inevitable downfall. Now, here, as an admin, I can't sit by and watch as our academy dies. This post may be useless and dramatic.. but meh, gotta try something. I shall see this academy rebooted when I finally get a place with safe and stable internet..
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET
Admin
Ghost of ET

Cardfighter Profile
Vanguard reality battle system:
A reboot will soon be in order. Left_bar_bleue20/200A reboot will soon be in order. Empty_bar_bleue  (20/200)

A reboot will soon be in order. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A reboot will soon be in order.   A reboot will soon be in order. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 10:24 am

It died when Mr. said hey guys don't use this forum anymore come over to my forum :D.
Back to top Go down

A reboot will soon be in order.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Rules :: Announcements-
Jump to: